Test your trivia talent at PSFA’s Trivia Night
on April 27
1. Who was the youngest American president?
2. What do the dots on a pair of dice add up to?
3. Who said “I think, therefore I am”?
4. What is agoraphobia the fear of?
5. What is the collective noun for a group of rhino?
6. What is the nearest galaxy to the Solar System?
How much trivia does your head hold? Find out at the 7th annual Trivia Night, an evening of friendly mental competition sponsored by Public School Funding Alliance on Monday, April 27, at the Twisp River Pub.
Registration and answers here.